Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!
This blog is about my life and journey to become more like the Virtuous Woman in Proverbs 31. This idealized woman has intrigued me since I began learning about her and studying her sometime in college. Is it possible to become like this woman or is she just an illusive icon? Is she still relevant? What does it look like to be a woman of "noble character" in the 21st century? I want to discover what the Bible has to say about becoming a godly woman, to become a "crown to her husband" (Prov. 12:4), and to have my children call me "blessed" (Prov. 31:28). There are so many aspects to explore as they relate to this amazing woman: marriage, parenting, health and beauty, career and finances, charity, etc. I will be trying to post at least weekly, touching on these topics. I will also chronicle my walk with God and how he's transforming me into a Virtuous Woman...worth more than rubies.

No comments:

Post a Comment