Friday, October 25, 2013

Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookies


Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is quite simply one of my favorite desserts!  I love chocolate chip cookies.  But I don't always want to make a whole batch (they tempt me too much!) so this single serve is perfect.  It tastes more cake like than cookie to me but it is amazing!  Especially with some ice cream. 

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup flour
2 tablespoons chocolate chips

Directions:
In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk.  Add in the flour and salt.  Mix until combined.  Add in the chocolate chips.  Put the dough into a small microwaveable bowl or ramekin.  Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until cookie looks done.  Best served warm


By: My Happy Place

No comments:

Post a Comment